A lightweight library for manipulating and animating SVG.
SVG.js has no dependencies and aims to be as small as possible while providing close to complete coverage of the SVG spec.
Not convinced yet? Here are a few highlights:
- easy readable uncluttered syntax
- very small, about 16k gzipped
- animations on size, position, transformations, color, ...
- painless extension thanks to the modular structure
- various useful plugins available
- unified api between shape types with move, size, center, ...
- binding events to elements
- full support for opacity masks and clipping paths
- text paths, even animated
- element groups and sets
- dynamic gradients
- fully documented
Svg.js is licensed under the terms of the MIT License.
Wondering what has changed in the latest releases? Have a look at the change log.